Onishchenko Gennadiy Grigorievich — Editor in chief
Education: MD, Professor, Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Donetsk National Medical University of Maxim Gorky.
Experience: epidemiologist, Deputy Manager of Chief administration of quarantine infections of USSR Ministry of Health; Deputy Manager of the State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation; Head of the Federal Service on Customer Rights Protection and Human Well-being Surveillance (Rospotrebnadzor); Assistant of the Government of the Russian Federation of Dmitry Medvedev.
Author of more than 700 publications, including “Journal of Medical Virology”, “Nature”, “Emerging Infectious Diseases”, “The Brazilian journal of infectious diseases: an official publication of the Brazilian Society of Infectious Diseases”, “BMC Infectious Diseases”, “Bulletin of the World Health Organization”, “Journal of Virological Methods”, “Bulletin of Experimental Biology and Medicine” etc.
Hirsch index – 33.
- Favorov M.O., Khudyakov Y.E., Mast E.E., Shapiro C.N., Khudyakova N.S., Jue D.L., Margolis H.S., Fields H.A., Yashina T.L., Onishchenko G.G. IgM and IgG antibodies to hepatitis e virus (hev) detected by an enzyme immunoassay based on an hev-specific artificial recombinant mosaic protein G.G. Journal of Medical Virology, 1996, vol. 50, no. 1: 50–58.
- Smirnova E., Lazareva E., Onishchenko G., Feofanov A., Kirpichnikov M., Gusev A., Zaitseva O., Sheina O., Tkachev A., Kuznetsova E. Uptake and accumulation of multiwalled carbon nanotubes change the morphometric and biochemical characteristics of onobrychis arenaria seedlings. Frontiers of Chemical Science and Engineering, 2012, vol. 6, no. 2: 132–138.
- Onishchenko G., Ezhlova E., Gerasimova A., Tsvirkun O., Shulga S., Mamayeva T., Aleshkin V., Tikhonova N., Lipskaya G. Progress toward measles elimination in the Russian Federation, 2003–2009. Journal of Infectious Diseases, 2011, vol. 204, no. suppl. 1: S366–S372.
- Sharapov M.B., Favorov M.O., Margolis H.S., Brown M.S., Yashina T.L., Onishchenko G.G., Chorba T.L. Acute viral hepatitis morbidity and mortality associated with hepatitis E virus infection: Uzbekistan surveillance data. BMC Infectious Diseases, 2009, vol. 9: 35.
- Onishchenko G.G., Novikov S.M., Rachmanin Yu.R., Avaliani S.L., Bushtueva K.A. Frameworks of health risk assessments under the influence of chemical agents contaminating environment. Moscow, 2002. 408 p.
- Onishchenko G.G., Rachmanin Yu.A., Karmazinov F. etc. Sanitary and disease control of population in emergency conditions. Moscow: Hygiene, 2006. 551 p.
- Onishchenko G.G., Zaitseva N.V., Ulanova T.S. Control of chemical compounds and elements in biological environment. Perm: Publishing House the Book size, 2011. 519 p.
- Onishchenko G.G., Zaitseva N.V., Zemlyanova M.A. Hygienic indication of health effects at environment exposure of chemical factors. G.G. Publishing House the Book size, 2011. 485 p.
- Onishchenko G.G., Zaitseva N.V., May I.V. and others. Health risk analysis in the strategy of state social and economic development. Perm: Publishing office of Perm National Research Polytechnic University, 2014. 738 p.
Member of editorial board of scientific and academic and research journals: “Hygiene and Sanitary”, “Problems of special danger inflections”, “Bulletin of Russian Academy of Medical Sciences”, “Journal of Infectology”, “Preventive and Clinical Medicine”.
Honorary Member of editorial board of the journal “Biosphere”.
Expert in editing of various forms of scientific publications.