Zaitseva Nina Vladimirovna — Deputy Chief Editor
Education: MD, Professor, Academician of Russian Academy of Sciences. Perm State Medical Academy.
Experience: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor at Department of Environmental Protection of Perm State Technical University, Head of Clinical Institution of Children Ecopathology, Head of Federal Scientific Center for Federal Scientific Center for Medical and Preventive Health Risk Management Technologies.
Author of more than 850 scientific publications, including 9 monographs.
Hirsch index – 14.
- Onishchenko G.G., Zaitseva N.V., May I.V. and others. Health risk analysis in the strategy of state social and economic development. Perm: Publishing office of Perm National Research Polytechnic University, 2014. 738 p.
- Kleyn S.V., Zaitseva N.V., May I.V. Public health and environment. Multiple environmental risk and damage analysis under exposure to chemical agents. Publishing house “Berlin”: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing GmbH&Co, 2011.
- Zaitseva N., May I., Kriulina N. Simulation and instrumental examination of indoor air for formaldehyde, styrene and ethylbenzene, migrating from building and home decoration materials in the presence of combined use. Indoor Air 2014 – 13th International Conference on Indoor Air Quality and Climate 13, 2014: 219–224.
- Zaitseva N.V., Ustinova O.Y., Luzhetsky K.P., Maklakova O.A. Pathogenetic factors causing formation of chronic gastroduodenitis in children, consuming drinking water with hign concentration of manganese and hyperchlorination products. European Journal of Natural History.Pathogenetic factors causing formation of chronic gastroduodenitis in children, consuming drinking water with hign concentration of manganese and hyperchlorination products, 2014, no. 3: 35–37.
- Zaitseva N.V., Dianova D.G., Dolgykh O.V. Eeffects of cellular immunity in conditions of surplus supply of strontium with consumed water. European Journal of Natural History, 2014, no. 1: 7–8.
- Zaitseva N.V., May I.V., Koshurnikov D.N., Vekovshinina S.A., Kleyn S.V Noise exposure assessment using 3d-modeling and the analysis of the health risks associated with traffic noise. Applied and Fundamental Studies Proceedings of the 3rd International Academic Conference. Publishing House Science and Innovation Center, Ltd., 2013: 153–158.
Zaitseva N.V., Lebedeva-Nesevrya N.A. Health risks in the context of sociological analysis. Sociological Studies of Children and Youth, 2013, no. 9: 137.
Zaitseva N.V., Aminova A.I., Ustinova O.Yu., Akatova A.A. Respiratory pathology in children inhalationally exposed to irritating substances. International Journal of Collaborative Research on Internal Medicine and Public Health. 2013. vol. V, no. 6: 444.
- Zaitseva N., Ustinova O., Aminova A., Diner V. Ccerebral blood circulation diagnostics in children exposed to industrial toxicants. International Journal of Collaborative Research on Internal Medicine and Public Health, 2012, vol. 4, no. 5: 645–651.
- Zaitseva N., Ustinova O., Vozgoment O., Aminova A., Akatova A., Perlova Y., Shtina I.
Prenal doppler diagnostics in lead-, nickel-and manganese-exposed children.
International Journal of Collaborative Research on Internal Medicine and Public Health, 2012, vol. 4, no. 5: 666–672.
Editorial board member of the journals “Health and Sanitary”, “Nutrition”, “Preventive and Clinical Medicine”, “Perm Medical Journal”, “Human Ecology” and “Public health and environment”, as well as the deputy chief editor of the electronic periodical “Family health – 21 century”