To estimation of health risks of workers during classification of objects of sanitary and epidemiological surveillance and planning of state control (by the example of Moscow)
Administration of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare in Moscow, 4/9 Grafsky Pereulok, Moscow, 129626, Russian Federation
When estimating of health risks of workers for planning tasks of audits of compliance with health legislation on facilities of Moscow, it is found that most often non-compliances with requirements for working conditions are registered in industrial enterprises, among other, on wood-shaving material production facilities; air and water transport facilities, and in a number of communication facilities. The most serious consequences of breach of statutory requirements for working conditions are typical for activity in the sphere of motor transport and industrial production. It is defined by the structure of the types of deterioration of health among which there are traumas, diseases of a cardiovascular and nervous system. Analysis of more than 35.5 thousand facilities of sanitary and epidemiological supervision showed that the highest levels of health risks for workers are formed on industrial facilities (the risks are classified as “average”, “significant” and “high”), in construction («significant» or «moderate»), on a number of manufacturing activities and in energy engineering. For the mentioned facilities the risks to workers can define the main class of an object based on the risk of infliction of harm, in general, the audits must be based on profound analysis of working conditions and include a complete complex of laboratory researches. When checking of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, carrying out such kinds of activity as chain retailing, provision of services health care, education, etc., the highest risks are formed for consumers of goods and services. On these facilities the control in the sphere of occupational hygiene can occupy a smaller share in a total volume of a scheduled activity. Relevant direction of further perfection of the risk-based surveillance is formation of an exhaustive list of the statutory requirements for working conditions with differentiation of these requirements on levels of severity of negative consequences of their non-compliance.
- Nikonov B.I., Gurvich V.B., Kuzmina E.A., Veprincev V.V., Jarushin S.V. Aktual'nye problemy zakono-datel'nogo i normativno-metodicheskogo obespechenija ocenki riska dlja zdorov'ja naselenija v sfere tehnicheskogo regulirovanija [Current problems of legislative, normative and method support of health risk assessment in the sphere of technical regulation]. Zdorov'e naselenija i sredaobitanija, 2010, no. 1, pp. 16–20. (in Russian).
- Grazhdankin A.I. K K risk-orientirovannojprombezopasnosti [To the risk-based industrial safety]. Kontrol' kachestva produkcii, 2012, no. 7, pp. 18–23. (in Russian).
- Zaitseva N.V., May I.V., Alekseev V.B. Risk-orientirovannaja model' kontrol'no-nadzornoj dejatel'nosti sostavnaja chast' jeffektivnogo upravlenija professional'nymi riskami prichinenija vreda zdorov'ju rabotnikov [Risk-based model of control and supervisory activities as an integral part of the efficient risk management of occupational injuries among workers]. Medicina truda i promyshlennaja jekologija, 2015, no. 9, pp. 53–54. (in Russian).
- Ivleva E.I., Adamskaja L.V. Risk-orientirovannyj podhod pri organizacii gosudarstvennogokontrolja [Risk-based approach when organizing state control]. Rossijskaja nauka i obrazovanie segodnja: problemy i pers-pektivy, 2016, no. 2 (9), pp. 15–17. (in Russian).
- Koncepcii povyshenija jeffektivnosti kontrol'no-nadzornoj dejatel'nosti organov gosudarstvennoj vlasti i organov mestnogo samoupravlenija na 2014–2018 gg. [Conceptions of increase in efficiency of the control and supervision activity of the public and local authorities for 2014–2018]. Available at: http://ar.gov.ru/files/ news/452_koncepciya_revised_as_of_8_26_2013_(2).doc-d (24.05.2016).
- Ryzhakov S.A., Zaitseva N.V., May I.V., Alekseev V.B., Podluzhnaja M.Ja., Kiryanov D.A. Makrojeko-nomicheskij analiz poter' zdorov'ja, verojatnostno obuslovlennyh jemissijami zagrjaznjajushhih veshhestv v atmosfernyj vozduh [Macroeconomic analysis of health loss, probably due to emissions of designated pollutants into the natural air]. Permskij medicinskij zhurnal, 2009, vol. 26, no 3, pp. 139–143. (in Russian).
- Melnikov R.M. Konceptual'nye podhody k formirovaniju sistem risk-orientirovannogo regulirovanija [Conceptual approaches to the formation of systems of risk-based regulation]. Gosudarstvennaja sluzhba, 2013, no. 3 (83), pp. 26–29. (in Russian).
- Popova A.Ju., Bragina I.V., Simkalova L.M., Mitrohin O.V., Hmura M.V., Zaitseva N.V., May I.V., Shur P.Z., Kiryanov D.A. [et al]. MR 5.1.1. – 14. Risk-orientirovannaja model' kontrol'no-nadzornoj dejatel'nosti v sfere obespechenija sanitarno-jepidemiologicheskogo blagopoluchija. Klassifikacija vidov dejatel'nosti i hozjajstvujushhih sub#ektov po potencial'nomu risk prichinenija vreda zdorov'ju cheloveka dlja organizacii planovyh kontrol'no-nadzornyh meroprijatij: Metodicheskie rekomendacii [МР 5.1.1. –14. Risk-based model of control and supervisory activities in the provision sphere of the sanitary and epidemiological safety. Classification of activity types and economic entities by potential risk of damage to human health for organization of planned control and supervisory measures: Methodological recommendations]. Moscow, 2014, 71 p. (in Russian).
- Zaitseva N.V., May I.V., Kostarev V.G., Bashketova N.S. O risk-orientirovannoj modeli osushhestvlenija sanitarno-jepidemiologicheskogo nadzora po gigiene truda [Risk-based model of control and supervisory activities as an integral part of the efficient risk management of occupational injuries among workers]. Medicina truda i promyshlennaja jekologija, 2015, no. 8, pp. 1–6. (in Russian).
- O trudovyh pensijah v Rossijskoj Federacii: Federal'nyj Zakon ot 17.12.2001 № 173-FZ [ConcerningRe-tirementPensionsinthe RussianFederation: FederalLawof 17.12.2001 Nr. 173-ФЗ]. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/901806909 (28.05.2016).
- Professional'naja patologija: nacional'noe rukovodstvo [Occupational pathology: national guidance]. In: N.F. Izmerov, ed. Moscow: GJeOTAR-Media, 2011, 784 p. (in Russian).
- Black, Julia. Risk-based regulation: choices, practices and lessons learnt. In: OECD, (corp. ed.) Risk and Regulatory Policy: Improving the Governance of Risk. OECD, Paris, France, 2010, pp. 185–224. ISBN 97892640829922.
- Davies G.J., Pollard S.J.T., Kendall G., Li J., Soane E., Charnley F. Regulators as 'agents': power and personality in risk regulation and a role for agent-based simulation. Journal of Risk Research, 2010, vol. 13, no. 8, pp. 961–982.
- Hill S. (n.d.). A Primer on Risk Management in the Public Service. University of Calgary, 2007, 17 p.
- Jung H.S., Choi S., Hwang I.S., Song M.-J. Environmental assessment of advanced partitioning, trans-mutation, and disposal based on long-term risk-informed regulation: pyrogreen. Progress in Nuclear Energy, 2012, vol. 58, pp. 27–38.
- Karahalios H., Yang Z.L., Wang J. A risk appraisal system regarding the implementation of maritime regulations by a ship operator. Maritime Policy and Management, 2015, vol. 42, no. 4, pp. 389–413.
- Regulatory policy: towards a new agenda. Paris: OECD Publishing, 2010, p. 29.
- Risk management in regulatory frameworks: towards a better management of risks. N.Y., Geneva: Unit-ed Nations Economic Commission for Europe, 2012. 108 p.
- Rowe C.A. Managing Risk in the Public Sector. Risk Management, 2004, vol. 51 (11), 52 р.
- Wood D., Kotseva K. Should cardiovascular disease prevention be undertaken by doctors or policymak-ers and politicians? Dialogues in Cardiovascular Medicine, Jan. 2009, vol. 14 (2), pp. 83–98.
- Zhou M., Cai J. Оptimal dynamic risk control for insurers with state-dependent income. Journal of Ap-plied Probability, 2014, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 417–435.