Hemodynamics parameters as risk markers of potential diseases in the cardiouvascular system and their assessment in young men with different types of blood circulation self-regulation
“Arctica” Scientific and Research Center, the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 24 Karla Marksa av., Magadan, 685000, Russian Federation
Functional state of the cardiovascular system is a basic criterion applied for assessing health and adaptive reactions of a human body; therefore, it seemed to be advisable to examine compensatory mechanisms of a human body under exposure to adverse external factors. Our research goal was to study functional parameters of cardiohemodynamics in young men depending on a type of blood circulation self-regulation. We examined 368 young male students born in the northern-eastern regions of Russia. Their average age was equal to 18.5±0.08. We measured basic anthropometric parameters of each young student, namely body height and body mass. Cardiohemodynamics parameters were determined in young male students at rest, in a sitting position, via volumetric compression oscillometry with a set of hardware and software complex for non-invasive research of the central hemodynamics ("Globus", Belgorod). Results. We analyzed distribution of individual TBS (type of blood circulation self-regulation) index values and revealed that 48.1 % young men had cardiac TBS; 35.9 %, cardiovascular TBS; and 16,0 %, vascular TBS. Young people with the vascular TBS tended to have the highest systolic and diastolic blood pressure, stroke volume, the most powerful left ventricular contraction and overall peripheral vessels contraction; on the contrary, young men with the cardiac TBS tended to have the lowest values of these parameters. Young men with the cardiovascular TBS were somewhere in between the two previously mentioned groups. But at the same time, such parameters as heart rate (HR), pulse wave velocity (PWV), and Kerdo vegetative index (KVI) were the highest in young men with the cardiac TBS; and the lowest ones, in young men with the vascular TBS. This research allows to assess risks of diseases in the cardiovascular system and diabetes in young men so that relevant preventive activities can be performed.
- Rakhmanin Yu.A., Mikhailova R.I. Okruzhayushchaya sreda i zdorov'e: prioritety profilakticheskoi meditsiny [Environment and health: priorities of preventive medicine]. Gigiena i sanitariya, 2014, vol. 93, no. 5, pp. 5‒10 (in Russian).
- Oganov R.G. Profilakticheskaya kardiologiya: nadezhdy i real'nost' [Preventive cardiology: expectations and reality]. Zdravookhranenie, 2012, no. 9, pp. 60‒7 (in Russian).
- Baevskiy R.M., Berseneva A.P., Bersenev E.Yu., Eshmanova A.K. Ispol'zovanie printsipov donozologicheskoi diagnostiki dlya otsenki funktsional'nogo sostoyaniya organizma pri stressornykh vozdeistviyakh [Using the principles of prenosological diagnostics to assess the functional state of the organism under stress conditions]. Human Physiology, 2009, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 41‒51 (in Russian).
- Agadzhanyan N.A., Khomchenko O.A., Makarova I.I. Osobennosti deyatel'nosti serdechno-sosudistoi sistemy i psikhoemotsional'noi sfery yunoshei-podrostkov urbanizirovannoi i rekreatsionnoi zon Tverskogo regiona [Peculiarities of cardiovascular system activity and psychoemotional spfhere of boys-adolescents in urbanized and recreation zones of the Tver region]. Ecologiya cheloveka, 2003, no. 6, pp. 6‒8 (in Russian).
- Minasyan S.M., Gevorkyan E.S., Adamyan Ts.I., Ksadjikyan N.N. Izmenenie kardiogemodinamicheskikh pokazatelei i ritma serdtsa studentov pod vozdeistviem uchebnoi nagruzki [Change of cardio-dynamic parameters and the heart rhythm in students under influence of the academic load]. Russian Journal of Physiology, 2006, vol. 92, no. 7, pp. 817‒826 (in Russian).
- Boyko E.R. Problemy adaptatsii cheloveka k ekologicheskim i sotsial'nym usloviyam Severa [Problems of Human Adap-tation to the Ecological and Social Conditions of the North]. In: Boyko E.R. ed. St. Petersburg Publ., 2009, 268 p. (in Russian).
- Soroko S.I., Aldasheva A.A. Individual'nye strategii adaptatsii cheloveka v ekstremal'nykh usloviyakh [Individual Strategies of Human Adaptation Under Extreme Conditions]. Human Physiology, 2012, vol. 38, no. 6, pp. 38-86 (in Russian).
- Gudkov A.B., Popova O.N., Lukmanova N.B. Ekologo-fiziologicheskaya kharakteristika klimaticheskikh faktorov Severa. Obzor literatury [Ecological-physiological characteristic of Nothern climatic faktors. Literature review]. Ecologiya cheloveka, 2012, no. 1, pp. 12‒17 (in Russian).
- Khasnulin V.I. Zdorov'e cheloveka i kosmogeofizicheskie faktory Severa [Human health and space geophysical factors of the North]. Ecologiya cheloveka, 2013, no. 12, pp. 3‒13 (in Russian).
- Nikitin Yu.P., Khasnulin V.I., Gudkov A.B. Sovremennye problemy severnoi meditsiny i usiliya uchenykh po ikh resheniyu [Contemporary Problems of Northern Medicine and Researchers′ Efforts to Solve Them]. Vestnik Severnogo (Arktich-eskogo) federal′nogo universiteta. Ser. Mediko-biologicheskie nauki, 2014, no. 3, pp. 63‒72 (in Russian).
- Arinchin N.I. Problema tenzii i tonii v norme i patologii krovoobrashcheniya [Problems of tension and tonia of blood circulation under normal and pathological conditions]. Human Physiology, 1978, vol. 4, no 3, pp. 426‒35 (in Russian).
- Arinchin N.I., Gorbacevich A.I., Kononcev V.I. Ekspress-metod opredeleniya tipov samoregulyatsii krovoobrashcheniya, predpatologicheskikh sostoyanii i patogeneticheskikh form giper- i gipotenzii [Short-term test for determining of blood circulation types, pre-pathological states and pathogenic forms of hyper- and hypotension]. Automatization of scientific studies: Proceedings of XI of All-Soviet Union School on automatization of scientific studies, Minsk, 1978, pp. 31‒34 (in Russian).
- Gomyranova N.V., Metelskaya V.A., Tkacheva O.N. [et al.]. Issledovanie vzaimosvyazi pokazatelei zhestkosti arterii s biokhimicheskimi faktorami aterotromboza u lits raznogo vozrasta [Assessment of the relation between arterial stiffness parameters and atherothrombosis factors in various age groups]. Cardiovascular Therapy and Prevention, 2015, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 65‒69 (in Russian). DOI: 10.15829/1728-8800-2015-3-65-69
- Skibitsky V.V., Gutova S.R., Fendrikova A.V. Osobennosti sutochnogo profilya arterial'nogo davleniya, sosudistoi zhestkosti i tsentral'nogo aortal'nogo davleniya u bol'nykh arterial'noi gipertoniei s rannimi narusheniyami uglevodnogo obmena [Features of diurnal blood pressure profile, arterial stiffness and central aortic pressure in patients with arterial hypertension and prediabetes]. Kuban Scientific Medical Bulletin, 2018, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 127‒134 (In Russian). DOI: 10.25207/1608-6228-2018-25-2-127-34
- Averyanova I.V., Maximov A.L. Osnovnye kharakteristiki lipidnogo i uglevodnogo obmena u yunoshei Severo-Vostoka Rossii s razlichnymi tipami teloslozheniya [Main characteristics of lipid and carbohydrate metabolism observed in young males with different somatotypes of northeast Russia]. Ecologiya cheloveka, 2017, no 12, pp. 40‒44 (in Russian).