Regulatory-legal and methodical aspects of social-hygienic monitoring and risk-oriented surveillance model integration
A.Yu. Popova1, N.V. Zaitseva2, I.V. May2, D.A. Kiryanov 2
1 Federal Service for Surveillance on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Wellbeing, 18, Vadkovskiy lane, build, 5 and 7 Moscow 127994 Russian Federation
2 Federal Scientific Center for Medical and Preventive Health Risk Management Technologies, 82 Monastyrskaya Str., Perm, 614045, Russian Federation
The authors stress in the paper that at a moment when a large-scale administrative reform of control-surveillance activities in the Russian Federation took place there was an efficient tool greatly compatible with control and surveillance activities, a so called social-hygienic monitoring system. When control and surveillance activities and social and hygienic monitoring are brought together, it is a process when mutual integration of both systems takes place; results obtained in one of them give grounds for planning in another. Control and surveillance activities should give precise and targeted recommendations for the social social-hygienic monitoring system for those objects which are to be observed systematically. Both systems accumulate data on which obligatory requirement this or that surveillance object is likely to violate. The monitoring systems allows to make scientifically grounded choice on observation points and monitoring programs development taking all zones influenced by risk sources into account.
Measurement results are aimed at validated and precise determination of unacceptable health risk occurrence or threats to human life or health as well as an object causing such threats. But still each systems continues to solve each own tasks attributable only to it.
Both systems, social-hygienic monitoring and control and surveillance activates, are becoming dynamic. Monitoring points and observations programs are changing in accordance with surveillance authorities actions and economic entities reactions to such actions. Control and surveillance authorities get another tool which helps to further validate their efficiency over the previous time periods.
System management processes are cyclic and have time gaps between specific stages during a year; it causes substantial time expenses which are necessary to obtain optimal parameters. The overall management cycle for one system is equal to 4 years, and for combined systems, 8 years.
- Popova A.Yu. Ctrategicheskie prioritety Rossiiskoi Federatsii v oblasti ekologii s pozitsii sokhraneniya zdorov'ya natsii [Strategic priorities of the Russian Federation in the field of ecology from the position of preserva-tion of health of the nation]. Zdorov'e naseleniya i sreda obitaniya, 2014, vol. 251, no. 2, pp. 4–7 (in Russian).
- Nechukhaeva E.M., Maslov D.V., Afanas'eva S.I. Aktual'nye zadachi sotsial'no-gigienicheskogo moni-toringa na regional'nom urovne [Vital issues of social-hygienic monitoring at a regional level]. Zdorov'e. Meditsinskaya ekologiya. Nauka, 2010, vol. 41–42, no. 1–2, pp. 39–40 (in Russian).
- Buzinov R.V., Unguryanu T.N., Lazareva N.K., Gudkov A.B. Organizatsiya sotsial'no gigienicheskogo monitoringa na territorii Arkhangel'skoi oblasti [Organization of social-hygienic monitorinin Arkhangelsk region]. Ekologiya cheloveka, 2006, no. 7, pp. 3–8 (in Russian).
- Tsunina N.M., Zhernov Yu.V. Algoritm primeneniya rezul'tatov sotsial'no-gigienicheskogo monitoringa na regional'nom urovne [The algorithm of application of results of social hygienic monitoring at regional level]. Prob-lemy sotsial'noi gigieny, zdravookhraneniya i istorii meditsiny, 2016, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 77–81 (in Russian).
- Kapranov S.V. Razrabotka sovremennoi sistemy monitoringa sredy zhiznedeyatel'nosti i sostoyaniya zdo-rov'ya naseleniya [Composition of the modern monitoring system of the environment of lifetime and status of population health]. Universitetskaya klinika, 2017, no. 4–2 (25), pp. 57–62 (in Russian).
- Aidinov G.T., Marchenko B.I., Sofyanikova L.V., Sinel'nikova Yu.A. Primenenie mnogomernykh statis-ticheskikh metodov pri vypolnenii zadach sovershenstvovaniya informatsionno-analiticheskogo obespecheniya sistemy sotsial'no-gigienicheskogo monitoringa [The application of multidimensional statistical methods in the tasks of improving of information and analytical providing of the system socio-hygienic monitoring]. Zdorov'e naseleniya i sreda obitaniya, 2015, no. 7, pp. 4–8 (in Russian).
- Grozavu I.I., Kurbanbaeva D.F., Shmatko A.D. Napravleniya sovershenstvovaniya sotsial'no-gigieniches-kogo mo¬ni¬toringa [Trends in social-hygienic monitoring development]. NovaInfo. Ru, 2016, vol. 2, no. 54, pp. 307–311 (in Russian).
- Zaitseva N.V., May I.V., Kleyn S.V. Optimizatsiya programm nablyudeniya za kachestvom atmosfernogo vozdukha selitebnykh territorii v sisteme sotsial'no-gigienicheskogo monitoringa na baze prostranstvennogo analiza i otsenki riska dlya zdorov'ya naseleniya [Optimization of programs for atmospheric air quality observations in the social-hygienic monitoring system based on spatial analysis and population health risk assessment]. Permskii meditsinskii zhurnal, 2010, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 130–138 (in Russian).
- Avaliani S.L., Novikov S.M., Shashina T.A., Dodina N.S., Kislitsin V.A., Mishina A.L. Problemy sovershenstvovaniya sistemy upravleniya kachestvom okruzhayushchei sredy na osnove analiza riska zdorov'yu naseleniya [The urgent problems of the improvement of the environment management system based on the analysis of health risk assessment]. Gigiena i sanitariya, 2014, vol. 93, no. 6, pp. 5–8 (in Russian).
- Better regulation in Europe: Executive summaries. OECD, 2010, 157 p. Available at: www.oecd.org/gov/regulatory-policy/45079126.pdf (02.02.2018).
- Liou H.H., Oon P.C., Lin H.C., Wang P.J., Chen T.H. Risk factors associated with infantile spasms: a hospital-based case-control study in Taiwan. Epilepsy Research, 2001, vol. 47, no. 1–2, pp. 91–98.
- Khan F.I., Sadiq R., Husain T. Risk-based process safety assessment and control measures design for off-shore process facilities. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2002, vol. 94, no. 1, pp. 1–36.
- Eliovich I.G., Mel'tser A.V., Yakubova I.Sh., Alloyarov P.R., Istorik O.A., Pankina E.N., Zhirnov A.Yu. Sovershenstvovanie sotsial'no-gigienicheskogo monitoringa za usloviyami truda rabotnikov s ispol'zovaniem siste-my proizvodstvennogo kontrolya [Improvement of socio-hygienic monitoring at worker's occupational conditions with the use of production control]. Gigiena i sanitariya, 2017, vol. 96, no. 4, pp. 339–343 (in Russian).
- Kuz'min S.V., Gurvich V.B., Dikonskaya O.V., Nikonov B.I., Malykh O.L., Yarushin S.V., Kuz'mina E.A., Kochneva N.I., Kornilkov A.S. Sotsial'no-gigienicheskii monitoring i informatsionno-analiticheskie sistemy obespecheniya otsenki i upravleniya riskom dlya zdorov'ya naseleniya i risk-orientirovannoi modeli nadzornoi deyatel'nosti [Socio-hygienic monitoring and information analysis systems supporting the health risk assessment and management and a risk-focused model of supervisory activities in the sphere of securing sanitary and epidemiologic public welfare]. Gigiena i sanitariya, 2017, vol. 96, no. 12, pp. 1130–1136 (in Russian).
- Kwak B.K., Kim J.H., Yi J., Park H.-S., Kim N.G., Choi K. A GIS-based national Emission inventory of major VOCS and risk assessment. Part II – Quantitative verification and risk assessment using an air dispersion model. Korean Journal of Chemical Engineering, 2010, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 121–128.
- Fushimi A., Kawashima H., Kajihara H. Source apportionment based on an atmospheric dispertion model and multiple linear regression analysis. Atmospheric Environment, 2005, vol. 39, no. 7, pp. 1323–1334.