High risks of somatic pathology in women with chronic endometritis
E.G. Kobaidze, M.M. Padrul
Perm State Medical University named after Academician E. A. Wagner, 26 Petropavlovskaya Str., Perm, 614000, Russian Federation
As women fertility is obviously decreasing at present, a number of people who, being at the reproductive age, suffer from various diseases is only growing and it is truly a vital issue. Chronic endometritis which is a problem in contemporary gynecology and reproductive performance studies may cause menstrual function disorders, anemia, and chronic pelvis pains syndrome. Our research goal was to assess risks of somatic pathology evolvement and life quality of women suffering from chronic endometritis. The focus group was made up of 42 patients at their fertile age who suffered from chronic endometritis (n=42); the reference group consisted of practically healthy females at the same age (n=33) who applied to a gynecologist in order to make a choice on a contraceptive.
We detected that women with chronic endometritis had somatic pathologies much more frequently that women from the reference group; such pathologies included chronic gastritis, functional disorders in the bowels, gall-bladder diseases, urinary system diseases, and chronic rhinopharyngitis (relative risks varied from 1.25 to 4.62; p<0.05). High somatic pathology parameters indicate there is a decrease in immunologic protection and non-specific reactivity to pathologic changes in molecular mechanisms involving tissue and cellular homeostasis disorders. Patients form the focus group had lower life quality, weaker endurance and greater fatigue, lower emotional and social activity.
When doctors of all specialities treat patients with chronic endometritis they are advised to apply health-restoring treatment at any stage when a patient applies for medical assistance (and not only when she is getting ready for a pregnancy). We highlight the necessity to create individual sets of pharmaceuticals, physiotherapy and balneal techniques, and diet therapy for basic metabolic processes recovery, antioxidant processes recovery, immunologic protection and non-specific reactivity improvement. It is also necessary to treat not only gynecological pathology, but also a concomitant somatic one.
- Demin A.V. Populyatsionnye pokazateli kachestva zhizni zhenshchin 65-74 let, prozhivayushchikh na Evropeiskom Severe Rossii [Population parameters of life quality characteristic for women aged 65-74 living in the Northern European part of Russia]. Molodoi uchenyi, 2015, no. 21, pp. 261–269. Available at: https://moluch.ru/archive/101/22786/ (09.07.2017) (in Russian).
- Dolgikh O.V., Zaitseva N.V., Dianova D.G. Analiz apoptoticheskoi aktivnosti limfotsitov u zhenshchin fertil'nogo vozrasta v usloviyakh vozdeistviya reprotoksikantov [In women of childbearing age under the condi-tions of reprotoxicants exposure]. Rossiiskii immunologicheskii zhurnal, 2015, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 58 (in Russian).
- Loranskaya I.D., Rakitskaya L.G., Malakhova E.V., Mamedova L.D. Lechenie khronicheskikh kholetsistitov [Chronic cholecystitis treatment]. Lechashchii vrach: meditsinskii nauchno-prakticheskii portal, 2006. Available at: https://www.lvrach.ru/2006/06/4534015/ (10.08.2017) (in Russian).
- Minasyan A. M., Dubrovskaya M. V. Beremennost' na fone khronicheskogo pielonefrita (obzor) [Pregnancy of a woman suffering from chronic pyelonephritis (a review)]. Saratovskii nauchno-meditsinskii zhurnal, 2012, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 920–925 (in Russian).
- Orazmuradov A.A., Boltovskaya M.N., Shmel'kov A.V., Apresyan S.V., Nazimova S.V., Terent'eva S.L. Negativnoe vliyanie khronicheskogo pielonefrita na protsess gestatsii [Negative impact of chronic pyelonephritis on the gestation]. Vestnik Rossiiskogo universiteta druzhby narodov. Seriya: Meditsina, 2011, no. S5, pp. 14–18 (in Russian).
- Ovchinnikov A.Yu., Slavskii A.N., Fetisov I.S. Khronicheskii tonzillit i sopryazhennye s nim zabolevaniya [Chronic tonsillitis and concomitant diseases]. Russkii meditsinskii zhurnal, 1999, no. 7, pp. 31–36 (in Russian).
- Bubnova O.A., Dolgikh O.V., Sinitsyna O.O., Krivtsov A.V., Bezruchenko N.V., Mazunina A.A., Gusel'nikov M.A., Otavina E.A. Polimorfizm genov semeistva ppars, gena esr1 u zhenshchin s nevynashivaniem beremennosti v usloviyakh aerogennoi ekspozitsii fenolami [Polymorphism of ppars genes and esr1 gene in females with miscarriages under aerogenous exposure to phenols]. Okruzhayushchaya sreda i zdorov'e. Gigiena i ekologiya urbanizirovannykh territorii: materialy VI Vserossiiskoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii s mezhdu-narodnym uchastiem molodykh uchenykh i spetsialistov, posvyashchennoi 85-letiyu FGBU NII ECh i GOS im. A.N. Sysina Minzdrava Rossii [Environment and health. Hygiene and ecology on urbanized territories: materials of the VI Russian theory and practical conference with international participation of young scientists and experts dedicated to 85-th anniversary of Sytin's Scientific Research Institute for Human Ecology and Environmental Hygiene of the RF Public Healthcare Ministry]. In: Yu.A. Rakhmanin, ed. 2016, pp. 93–98 (in Russian).
- Amirdzhanova V.N., Goryachev D.V., Korshunov N.I., Rebrov A.P., Sorotskaya V.N. Populyatsionnye pokazateli kachestva zhizni po oprosniku SF-36 (rezul'taty mnogotsentrovogo issledovaniya kachestva zhizni «MIRAZh») [SF-36 questionnaire population quality of life indices Objective]. Nauchno-prakticheskaya revmatologiya, 2008, no. 1, pp. 36–48 (in Russian).
- Radzinskii V.E. Reproduktivnaya infektologiya XXI veka [Reproductive infectology in the XXI century]. StatusPraesens, 2013, no.16-5, pp. 33–36 (in Russian).
- Fen I., Sidorova I.S., Stanoevich I.V., Unanyan A.L., Kudrina E.A. Sochetanie giperplasticheskikh protsessov endometriya s khronicheskim endometritom [Combination of endometrial hyperplastic processes with chronic endometritis]. Akusherstvo, ginekologiya i reproduktsiya, 2012, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 31–33 (in Russian).
- Motovilova T.M., Grechkanev G.O., Kachalina T.S., [et al.]. Sravnitel'naya kharakteristika mikroflory polosti matki i nebnykh mindalin u patsientok s persistiruyushchim endometritom [Comparative characteristics of microflora of uterine cavity and palatal tonsils in the case of female patients having persistent endometritis]. Meditsinskii al'manakh, 2015, no. 4 (39), pp. 105–107 (in Russian).
- Sukhikh G.T., Shurshalina A.V. Khronicheskii endometrit [Chronic endometritis]. Moscow, GEOTAR-Mediya, Publ., 2010, 64 p. (in Russian).
- Styazhkina S.N., Chernenkova M.L., Krivenko P.A., Gailyamova L.I. Techenie i iskhody beremennosti u zhenshchin s khronicheskim pielonefritom [The course of pregnancy and outcome of labor in women with chronic pyelonephritis]. Sovremennye problem nauki i obrazovaniya: elektronnyi nauchnyi zhurnal, 2015, no. 1–1. Availa-ble at: https://www.science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=17394 (12.07.2017) (in Russian).
- Tkachenko L.V., Sviridova N.I. Prognosticheskie faktory riska razvitiya giperplasticheskikh protsessov endometriya v perimenopauzal'nom periode [Prognostic factors for the development of hyperplastic processes in perimenopause]. Volgogradskii nauchno-meditsinskii zhurnal, 2013, no. 4, pp. 43–47 (in Russian).
- Chereshnev V.A., Gusev E.Yu. Immunologiya vospaleniya: rol' tsitokinov [Immunology of In-flammation: The Role of Cytokines]. Meditsinskaya immunologiya, 2001, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 361–368 (in Russian).
- Ware J.E., Snow K.K., Kosinski M., Gandek B. SF-36 Health Survey. Manual and interpretation guide. Boston, Mass: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center, 1993.
- Ware J.E., Kosinski M., Keller S.D. SF-36 Physical and Mental Health Summary Scales: A User`s Manual. Boston, Mass: The Health Institute, New England Medical Center, 1994.