Influence of light and physical fields on risk of disharmonization of melatonin synthesis in the pineal gland
V.N. Deynego1, V.A. Kaptsov2, A.I. Soroka3
1 Limited Liability Company “New Power Technologies”, “Technology Park Skolkovo”, Russian Federation, Skolkovo, Moscow region, Novaya Str., 100, 143025
2 Federal State Unitary Enterprise “All-Russian Research Institute of Railway Hygiene” of Rospotrebnadzor, Russian Federation, Moscow, Pakgauznoe Highway, 1, block 1, 125438
3 Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “Moscow State Technical University named after N.E. Bauman”, Russian Federation, Moscow, Brigadirsky Lane, 4, 105005
It is shown that in a pineal gland serotonin-melatonin synthesis process from tryptophan is classified as oscillatory process. This process can be described in terms of pattern that allows building seasonal and annual schedules of melatonin doses changes in blood.
Redistribution between serotonin and melatonin in the hormonal spectrum is regulated by light exposure time on ganglion cells of eye retina, and the levels of melatonin doses depend on the sensory characteristics of the pineal gland. Cyclical process of melatonin synthesis under the influence of light can enter into dissonance with astronomical cycle of the pineal gland, which disturbs the harmony in the antioxidant system of an individual and affects his/her health, increasing the risk of disease in distance future.
Morphological studies of the pineal gland showed that in it a variety of crystals (calcite, fluorite) are synthesize, which can be combined into three-dimensional matrices. These crystals have direct and inverse piezoelectric effect, and may contain ions of phosphorus, magnesium and fluorine. Studies have shown that the concentration of fluoride in the pineal gland of an individual is more than in his/her bones. The analysis of calcite (CaCO3) formation in various biological systems has been implemented and the new model of interaction between crystals and intracellular structure of the pineal gland has been proposed.
In this system model there are interlinked crystals of calcite, which touch the glial cells, with the grid in which there are canals with melatonin, which form in the human brain an area sensitive to grade-gravitational effects (from redistribution of surrounding mass or changes in specific ambient density).
Suggestions to correct hygienic requirements to the light spectrum and lightning time from the artificial sources have been formulated. Requirements for excluding fluorine introduction into food stuff (milk, flour, water) and into hygienic items (tooth paste) also have been formed.
Melanopsin pattern can be accepted as a basis for forecasting techniques for detection of melatonin levels in the antioxidant system of an individual.
- Dejnego V.N., Kapcov V.A. Svet jenergosberegajushhih svetodiodnyh lamp i zdorov'e cheloveka [Light of energy-saving LED bulbs and human health]. Gigiena i sanitarija, 2013, no. 6, pp. 81–84.
- Savel'ev S.V., Erofeeva E.A., Fokin E.I., Gulimova V.I., Noru De Klerk, Postnov A.A. Konkrementy jepi-fiza cheloveka pri shizofrenii [Human epiphysis concrements in schizophrenia. Archive of pathology]. Arhiv pa-tologii, 2004, no. 4, pp.13–16.
Fokin E.I., Savel'ev S.V., Gulimova V.I., Asadchikov E.V., Senin R.A., Buzmakov A.V. Morfogenez i prostranstvennaja organizacija konkrementov jepifiza cheloveka pri bolezni Al'cgejmera, shizofrenii i alkogolizme [Morphogenesis and spatial organization of the human epiphysis concrements in Alzheimer's disease, schizophrenia and alcoholism]. Arhiv patologii, 2006, no. 5, pp. 20–22.
Soroka A.I., Dzhandzhgava G.I., Avgustov L.I. Sostojanie razrabotok bortovogo gravigradientnogo modulja dlja sistem avtonomnoj navigacii i kontrolja okruzhajushhej sredy [Status of development of board gravigradient module for autonomous navigation systems and environmental control]. Sbornik trudov V Nauchno-prakticheskoj konferencii «Mikrotehnologii v aviacii i kosmonavtike» (g. Moscow, Central'nyj dom uchenyh Rossij¬skoj akademii nauk 18–19 sentjabr' 2007 g.). Moscow, 2007.
- Fokin E.I. Morfologija shishkovidnoj zhelezy cheloveka v pozdnem postnatal'nom ontogeneze, pri bolezni Al'cgejmera i shizofrenii: Dissertacja na soiskanie uchenoj stepeni kandidata medicinskih nauk [Morphology of the human pineal gland in the late postnatal development in Alzheimer's disease and schizophrenia. Candidate’s theses in Medicine]. Moscow, 2008. 157 p.
- Dieter Kunz M., Stephan Schmitz MD., Richard Mahlberg MD., Anabelle Mohr, Christiane Stöter, Karl-Jürgen Wolf MD., Werner Martin Herrmann MD. A New Concept for Melatonin Deficit: On Pineal Calcification and Melatonin Excretion. Neuropsychopharmacology, 1999, no. 21, pp. 765–772.
- Aging, circadian rhythms and depressive disorders: a review. Campos Costa I., Nogueira Carvalho H., Fer-nandes L. Am. J. Neurodegener Dis., 2013, no. 2, pp. 228–246.
- Simon Baconnier, Sidney B. Lang, Maria Polomska, Bozena Hilczer, Garry Berkovic, Guilia Meshulam. Calcite Microcrystals in the Pineal Gland of the Human Brain: First Physical and Chemical Studies. Bioelectro-magnetics, 2002, no. 23, pp. 488–495.
- Chinoy NJ. Fluoride in the environment. In: Chlubek D, editor. Fluoride in medicine, biology and toxicol-ogy. Warsaw, Poland: Katedra i Zaklad Biochemii i Chemii Pomorskiej Akademii Medycznej. – 2003. – P. 5–33.
- Richard Mahlberg, Thorsten Kienast, Sven Ha.del a, Jens Olaf Heidenreich Stephan Schmitz, Dieter Kunz. Degree of pineal calcification (DOC) is associated with polysomnographic sleep measures in primary insom-nia patients. Available at: www.melatonina.it/farma/download/degree of pineal calcification.pdf.
- Luke J. Fluoride deposition in the aged human pineal gland. School of Biological Sciences, University of Surrey, Guildford, UK. Caries Res, 2001, no. 35 (2), pp. 125–128.
- Luke J.A. The effect of fluoride on the physiology of the pineal gland. A dissertation submitted to the School of Biological Sciences University of Surrey, in fulfilment of the requirements for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy. Guildford 1997.
- The Cause of Autism: A Hypothesis. Autism Viewed as a Consequence of Pineal Gland Malfunction. By Andrea Axt. Polish scientific journal "Farmakoterapia w Psychiatrii i Neurologii, no. 98, 1, pp. 112–134.