Sanitary and epidemiological safety and risk to health of children and teenagers during education
V.R. Kuchma1, E.I. Shubochkina1, S.G. Safonkina2, V.V. Molgavanov3, E.M. Ibragimova1
1 FSBI Scientific Center of Children Health Under the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, 2/62, Lomonosovsky , Moscow, 119991, Russia,
2 Research institute of hygiene and health care of children and adolescents, Scientific Center of Children’s Health, RAMS, building 5, Maly Kazenny lane, Moscow, 105064, Russia,
3 FBH “Center of Hygiene and Epidemiology in Moscow“, 4/9, 129626, Russia
The materials on the dynamics of sanitary and epidemiological safety of educational institutions of Moscow and the state of health of children and teenagers for the period 2005–2010 have been assessed. The increased risks of growth of outbreaks of infectious diseases and the school-connected disorders of health of children and teenagers have been proved at the actual deterioration of conditions of training in educational institutions of the 2nd group of sanitary condition. It is shown that the assessment criteria of sanitary and epidemiological safety of educational institutions need new approach for a more objective assessment of educational establishments to reduce the risks to pupils’ health. The onclusions have been drawn that the control system of sanitary and epidemiologic safety of pupils in the conditions of modern activity regulations of services and establishments of Russian Agency for Health and Consumer Rights has to include both the actions provided by the legislation and innovative actions – successfully approved in other fields of activity: production control over observance of health regulations and performance of sanitary and epidemiologic (preventive) actions depending on the level of their sanitary and epidemiologic safety, sanitary and epidemiologic audit in educational institutions.
- Baranov A.A., Kuchma, L.M. Sostoyanie zdorov'ya sovremennykh detey i rol' mediko-sotsial'nykh faktorov v ego formirovanii [Health status of children and the role of modern medical and social factors in its development]. Vestnik RAMN, 2009, no. 5, pp. 6–10.
- Kuchma V.R., Safonkina S.G., Ivanenko A.V. Sanitarno-epidemiologicheskiy audit v obrazovatel'nykh uchrezhdeniyakh: problemy i puti resheniya [Sanitary and epidemiological audit of educational institutions: prob-lems and solutions]. Zdorov'e naseleniya i sreda obitaniya, 2012, no. 6, pp. 11–14.
- Kuchma V.R., Shubochkina E.I. O novykh nauchnykh podkhodakh k upravleniyu sistemoy sanitarno-epidemiologicheskogo blagopoluchiya obuchayushchikhsya v obshcheobrazovatel'nykh uchrezhdeniyakh [On the new scientific approaches to the management of sanitary-epidemiological safety of schoolchildren in educational institutions]. Zdorov'e naseleniya i sreda obitaniya, 2013, no. 8, pp. 6–9.
- Novikova I.I. Gigienicheskaya otsenka zakonomernostey formirovaniya zdorov'ya shkol'nikov krupnogo promyshlennogo tsentra avtoref. diss. dok. med.nauk [Hygienic evaluation of schoolchildren' laws of health forma-tion in a large industrial center]. Omsk, 2006, p. 34.
- Kuchma V.R., Sukhareva L.M., Stepanova M.I., Aleksandrova I.E., Shumkova T.V. Novye podkhody k gigienicheskoy otsenke usloviy i rezhimov obucheniya v obshcheobrazovatel'nykh uchrezhdeniyakh [New ap-proaches to the assessment of sanitary conditions and modes of learning in educational institutions]. Zdorov'e nase-leniya i sreda obitaniya, 2013, no. 8, pp. 4–5.
- Prikaz Federal'noy sluzhby po nadzoru v sfere zashchity prav potrebiteley i blagopoluchiya cheloveka № 787 ot 05.12.2005 [Order of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare № 787 of 05.12.2005].
- Onishchenko G.G., Kutsenko G.I., Belyaev E.N., Zaytseva N.V., Shur P.Z. Problemy obespecheniya sani-tarno-epidemiologicheskogo blagopoluchiya naseleniya [Problems of the sanitary and epidemiological safety of the population]. Moscow, 2000, part 1, p. 197.
- Maksimov S.A., Davydova E.A., Zinchuk S.F., Zinchuk V.G. Riski i ikh otsenka v mediko-biologicheskikh issledovaniyakh: metodicheskie rekomendatsii, DOZN KO [Risks and their assessment in biomedical researches]. Kemerovo, 2010. 28 p.
- Safonkina S.G., Moldovanov V.V. Nauchno-metodicheskoe obosnovanie podkhodov k obespecheniyu sanitarno-epidemiologicheskogo blagopoluchiya v obrazovatel'nykh uchrezhdeniyakh [Scientific and methodologi-cal approaches to the provision of sanitary and epidemiological safety in educational institutions]. Zdorov'e nase-leniya i sreda obitaniya, 2013, no. 12, pp. 37–39.
- Shubochkina E.I., Moldavanov V.V, Ibragimova E.M. Otsenka svyazi mezhdu pokazatelyami sostoyaniya zdorov'ya detey i urovnem sanepidblagopoluchiya obrazovatel'nykh uchrezhdeniy» [Assessment of correlation be-tween indicators of children's health and level of sanitary and epidemiologic safety of educational institutions]. M-ly Plenuma NS po ekologii cheloveka i gigiene okruzhayushchey sredy «Nauchno-metodologicheskie i zakonodatel'nye osnovy sovershenstvovaniya normativno-pravovoy bazy profilakticheskogo zdravookhraneniya: problemy i puti resheniya» 13–14 dekabrya 2012. Moscow, 2012, pp. 491–493.