Experimental assessment of phenol influence on immunoregulation ex vivo
O.V. Dolgikh1,2, R.A. Predeina1, D.G. Dianova1
1 FBSI “Federal Scientific Center for Medical and Preventive Health Risk Management Technologies”, 82, Monastyrskaya St., Perm, 614045, Russia,
2 FSBEI HPE “Perm State National Research University”, 15, Bukireva St., Perm, 614990, Russia
The peculiarities of immune disorders in the conditions of experimental phenol exposure have seen determined, which are characterized by changing the quantitative composition of the cellular component of the immune system, inhibition of the apoptotic activity of immune cells and dysregulation of the immune response towards Th2-type prevail, which could lead to the development of autoimmune and oncoproliferating processes.
- Gigienicheskie aspekty narusheniya zdorov'ya detey pri vozdeystvii khimicheskikh faktorov sredy obitaniya [Hygienic aspects of children's health violation from exposure to chemical environmental factors]. Ed. N.V. Zaytseva. Perm': Knizhnyy format, 2011. 489 p.
- Zaytseva N.V., Dolgikh O.V., Dianova D.G. Modulyatsiya zhiznennogo tsikla kletki v usloviyakh ekspozitsii fenolami [Modulation of cell cycle life under phenol exposure]. Kazanskiy meditsinskiy zhurnal, 2012, vol. XCIII, no. 4, pp. 683–687.
- Zaytseva N.V., Dolgikh O.V., Dianova D.G. Osobennosti kletochnogo zvena immuniteta u detey v uslovi-yakh vneshnesredovoy ekspozitsii toluolom, formal'degidom, fenolom [Peculiarities of cellular immunity in chil-dren in the conditions of environmental exposure to toluene, formaldehyde, phenol]. Izvestiya Samarskogo nauch-nogo tsentra Rossiyskoy akademii nauk, 2012, vol. 14, no. 5 (2), pp. 341–343.
- Avaliani S.L., Andrianova M.M., Pechennikova E.V., Ponomareva O.V. Okruzhayushchaya sreda. Otsenka riska dlya zdorov'ya (mirovoy opyt) [Environment. Health risk assessment (international experience)]. Moscow, 1996. 159 p.
- Bernard S.M. The potential impacts of climate variability and change on air pollution-related health effects in the United States. Environ. Health. Perspect, 2001, vol. 109, suppl. 2, pp. 199–209.
- Braga M. Environment and T regulatory cells in allergy. Science of The Total Environment, 2012, vol. 423, pp. 193–201.
- Descotes J. Assessment of immunotoxic effects in humans. Clin. Chem, 1995, vol. 41, no. 12, pp. 1870–1873.
- Descotes J., Vial Th. Immunotoxic effects of xenobiotics in humans: A review of current evidence. Toxi-cology in Vitro, 1994, vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 963–966.
- Duramad P. Cytokines and other immunological biomarkers in children's environmental health studies. Toxicol. Lett, 2007, vol. 172 (1–2), pp. 48–59.