Methodological approaches for assessement performance and economical efficiency of the risk-oriented control and supervision of the Federal service on customers' rights protection and human well-being surveillance (Rospotrebnadzor)
N.V. Zaitseva, I.V. May, P.Z. Shur, D.A. Kiryanov
FBSI “Federal Scientific Center for Medical and Preventive Health Risk Management Technologies”, 82, Monastyrskaya St., Perm, 614045, Perm, Russia
The methodical approaches to the calculation of actual and avoided as a result of control and supervision economic losses from mortality, morbidity and disability in the population associated with the adverse effects of environmental factors are stated. The method is based on the sequential decision of the chain of problems: establishing causality of health status indicators from habitat quality indicators, quantifying habitat quality control activities of the institutions and the Federal Service on Customers' Rights Protection and Human Well-Being Surveillance (Rospotrebnadzor), calculating episodes of health violations averted as a result of the Service’s activity and assessing their economic equivalents. Testing of approaches on the example of the Russian Federation has allowed to establish that as a result of the activities of bodies and institutions of the Federal Service on Customers' Rights Protection and Human Well-Being Surveillance in 2013 a positive trend was observed on 51 indicators of habitat quality, about 160 thousand deaths and more than 2 million cases of diseases were prevented which would be held in the absence of adequate supervision measures in the field of sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population. Preventing loss of gross domestic product (GDP) by more than 120 billion rubles, tax shortfalls to the federal budget of about 25.7 billion rubles. Taking into account the federal budget expenditures on the activities of the Federal Service on Customers' Rights Protection and Human Well-Being Surveillance in 2013 in terms of sanitary and epidemiological welfare in the amount of 11.386 billion rubles the loss in GDP of 10.56 rubles per 1 ruble of the federal budget expenditures was prevented, the tax shortfall to the federal budget in the amount of 2.28 rubles per 1 ruble of the federal budget expenditures was avoided.
- Babenko A.I., Pushkarev O.V. Kompleksnaya otsenka effektivnosti zdravookhraneniya: metodologicheskiy podkhod i kriterii [Comprehensive assessment of the effectiveness of healthcare: methodological approach and crite-ria]. Problemy sotsial'noy gigieny, zdravookhraneniya i istorii meditsiny, 2007, no. 6, pp. 3–5.
- Deming E. Vykhod iz krizisa. Novaya paradigma upravleniya lyud'mi, sistemami i protsessami [Crisis re-covery. The new paradigm of managing people, systems and processes]. Moscow: Al'pina Pablish, 2011. 400 p.
- Druker P. Menedzhment. Vyzovy XXI veka [Management. Challenges of the XXI century]. Moscow: Mann, Ivanov i Ferber, 2012. p. 256.
- Kvasov I.A. Novyy ob"ektno-orientirovannyy podkhod k prinyatiyu resheniy [New object-oriented approach to decision-making]. Nauchnye trudy Vol'nogo ekonomicheskogo obshchestva Rossii, 2013, vol. 170, pp. 293–310.
- Kolesov K.I., Antonov A.S. Metodicheskie aspekty upravleniya riskami na osnove vnedreniya sistemy vnu-trennego kontrolya [Methodological aspects of risk management based on the introduction of internal control sys-tem]. Trudy NGTU im. R.E. Alekseeva, 2013, no. 3 (100), pp. 272–278.
- Kontseptsiya povysheniya effektivnosti kontrol'no-nadzornoy deyatel'nosti organov gosudarstvennoy vlasti i organov mestnogo samoupravleniya na 2014–2018 gody. Proekt [The concept of improving the effectiveness of control and supervision of activities of state authorities and local governments for the years 2014–2018. Project]. Available at: ar.gov.ru/.../450_koncepciya_revised_as_of_8_26_2013_(2).doc-d.
- Zaytseva N.V., Shur P.Z., Babushkina E.V., Gusev A.L. Metodicheskie podkhody k opredeleniyu vklada organov i organizatsiy Rospotrebnadzora v upravlenie riskom zdorov'yu naseleniya [Methodological approaches to determining the contribution of agencies and organizations of the Federal Service on Customers' Rights Protection and Human Well-Being Surveillance in public health risk management]. Zdorov'e naseleniya i sreda obitaniya, 2010, no. 11, pp. 11–13.
- Onishchenko G.G., Simkalova L.M., Tebiev S.A. O merakh po realizatsii Federal'nogo zakona «o zash-chite prav yuridicheskikh lits i individual'nykh predprinimateley pri osushchestvlenii gosudarstvennogo kontrolya (nadzora) i munitsipal'nogo kontrolya» [On the measures for implementation of the Federal Law “On the protection of the rights of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs in the implementation of state control (supervision) and municipal control”]. Zdravookhranenie Rossiyskoy Federatsii, 2013, no. 6, pp. 5–8.
- Pushkarev O.V. Kriterii i kolichestvennaya otsenka effektivnosti upravleniya zdravookhraneniem [Criteria and quantitative evaluation of the effectiveness of healthcare management] .Obshchestvennoe zdorov'e i zdravook-hranenie, 2008, no. 2, pp. 23–27.
- Selyaninov A.V., Frolova N.V. Prakticheskoe primenenie printsipov effektivnosti i ustoychivosti v upravlenii natsional'noy i regional'nymi innovatsionnymi sistemami [Practical application of the principles of efficiency and sustain-ability in the management of national and regional innovation systems]. Ars Administrandi, 2012, no. 4, pp. 81–93.
- Ferapontov A.V. Printsipy organizatsii risk-orientirovannogo nadzora za opasnymi proizvodstvennymi ob"ektami [Principles of organization of the risk-based supervision of dangerous industrial objects]. Bezopasnost' truda v promyshlennosti, 2010, no. 6, pp. 4–7.
- Leeves G.D., Herbert R.D.economic and environmental impacts of pollution control in a system of envi-ronment and economic interdependence [Economic and environmental impacts of pollution control in a system of environment and economic interdependence]. Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, 2002, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 693–700.